3. A999/A999M: Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the Thpe of test to be used shall be at the option of the mfg, unless otherwise specified in the PO.
4. The Pipe lengths : Unless otherwise agreed upon, all size from NPS 1/8” TO AND INCLUDING nps 8 are available in a length up to 24ft with the permitted range of 15 to 24 ft. Short length are acceptable and the number and min, length shall be agreed upon between mfg and purchaser.
5. The finished pipe shall be reasonably straight and shall have workmanlike finish, Removal of imperfections by grinding is permitted, provided the W.T are not decreased to the lenss than the permitted in Section 9 of Specification A999/A999M
6. Butt Weld End: According to ANSI B 16.25
7. Pipe Marking: Specified in A999/999M, include “Logo+Standard+SIZE+Heat No.+Lot No.+H.T/E.T/U.T”
8. Packing: Each Pipe end is protected by Plastic cap. Then packed by Anti-rust steel strip, The outside of the bundle is plastic woven bag, or Plastic film.
9. Packing Mark: SIZE + STEEL GRADE+ QTY OF PIECE/WEIGHT/METRE.
10. MTC: TOBO Official Original MTC paper will be supplied for each order.