A equal tee is the most common pipe fitting. It is used to either combine or split a fluid flow. It is a type of pipe fitting which is T-shaped having two outlets, at 90° to the connection to the main line. It is a short piece of pipe with a lateral outlet. A tee is used for connecting pipes of different diameters or for changing the direction of pipe runs. They are made of various materials and available in various sizes and finishes. They are extensively used in pipeline networks to transport two-phase fluid mixtures.
When we call a steel tee “equal tee”, means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee. When we see only one size of tee in its description, it means this tee is the equal tee. for example, 8″ Tee mean the tee main pipe and branch pipe both are 8 inches. Sometimes the equal tee also described 8″X8″ which is the same meaning of 8″ tee.
1. Pipe and Tubes for petrochemical industry
2. Pharmaceutical industry
3. Food industry
4. Aviation and aerospace industry
5. Architectural decoration industry
1) Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant
2) We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements